xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas - Feb 3, 2024 - Feb 10, 2024 (7-night Western Caribbean + Perfect Day)

rancan

We booked this cruise a couple of months ago and can't wait!   Look forward to meeting new people and of course seeing the magnificent ICON OTS. 

We're also anxious to see the new Galveston Terminal.  We have viewed videos of the ship and the terminal and that just adds to the anticipation.

Randy and Candy from Arizona

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those on this cruise, have you submitted a Royal Upgrade bid? Reason I ask is b/c I was surprised to see that there are quite a few suites are still available in all categories for this date (2/3/24)... I'm curious to see how much you're required to bid... Here's the link: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

I tried for our March '24 Icon cruise, however, it's not available until 30 days from our cruise date. Interestingly enough, there are quite a few suites still available for our March Icon cruise, too... I'll be tempted to bid, however, I'm not sure how much it'll cost... Or if we even have a shot at winning!

Thanks!

On 1/7/2024 at 7:51 AM, putinbay said:

For those on this cruise, have you submitted a Royal Upgrade bid? Reason I ask is b/c I was surprised to see that there are quite a few suites are still available in all categories for this date (2/3/24)... I'm curious to see how much you're required to bid... Here's the link: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

I tried for our March '24 Icon cruise, however, it's not available until 30 days from our cruise date. Interestingly enough, there are quite a few suites still available for our March Icon cruise, too... I'll be tempted to bid, however, I'm not sure how much it'll cost... Or if we even have a shot at winning!

Thanks!

We were in a junior suite and put a bid in for the Sunset Corner Suite. Starting bid was $2,600/person, so that's what we went with. We are also on the January 27th inaugural sailing, so these two cruises have already cost a pretty penny lol. Last week they did approve the bid request, so we did get upgraded. 

2 hours ago, Seacruiser92 said:

We were in a junior suite and put a bid in for the Sunset Corner Suite. Starting bid was $2,600/person, so that's what we went with. We are also on the January 27th inaugural sailing, so these two cruises have already cost a pretty penny lol. Last week they did approve the bid request, so we did get upgraded. 

Wow! That's great! The Sunset Corner Suite looks awesome! We're in a standard balcony cabin, so the best we can bid on is a Sky Junior Suite. The minimum bid is $1,775 each ($3,550 total), but we're going to pass since we already have nice aft balcony cabin on deck 14 (always wanted to stay in an aft balcony cabin). Now if the Sunset Corner Suite were available for bid, I'd definitely throw my hat into the ring 🙂.

5 hours ago, Seacruiser92 said:

Congratulations !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone been able to book the shows for this sailing yet    or better yet has anyone in sky/star class been contacted to do it via the concierge team    we are sky so figured I would have heard by now    say on inaugural cruise  that  by 1/10 someone booked WofO already   we are now closer than that to our sailing

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Icon of the Seas - Feb 3, 2024 - Feb 10, 2024 (7-night Western Caribbean + Perfect Day)