If you're a gambler on Royal Caribbean, try calling Celebrity blue chip club after your next cruise.

Jzx1103

If you're a gambler on RCL, especially if you're a big gambler that accumulate 4000 points or more on a single RCL cruise. You can call Celebrity blue chip club and ask for comps based on your Club Royale play on your most recent cruise (you just give them your Crown and Anchor number and they look it up). I first saw this mentioned on the Club Royale facebook group so I tried it yesterday. Based on my recent play on Allure last week where I accumulate 10k + points, Celebrity offered me comp Aqua Class balcony staterooms with All inclusive drink and internet package for any sailing up to 9 nights with Celebrity, I took the Celebrity Beyond 8 nighter next July. My wife accumulated 4500 points on the Allure last week and they offered her comp Oceanview also up to 9 nights (but no all inclusive package). I don't know what the minimum is to get any kind of comp at all. This was definitely a surprise comp'd cruise I didn't expect to get. I already received Icon for next May (with $1000 freeplay) based on my play on the Allure last week

We went on our first and only thus far Celebrity cruise in April.  Got offers for free 7 night cruises. It was only a 4 night cruise and I came out ahead.

I have been on 20 Royal cruises and can't get past Choice. What gives? 

Celebrity very clear about points earned playing table games, where RC is exceptionally vague.

1 hour ago, Ndfan89 said:

Do you have number to call for Celebrity Blue chip?  My husband and I both get multiple offers from royal caribbean.  Would love to try Celebrity.

866-461-7170

Try calling early in the morning when they first open. The hold times were really long when I called

1 hour ago, VeronicaS1970 said:

Just got another set of offers from Celebrity, let's see what happens after my Oasis cruise. Will I make it to Prime? Will they ever send me an offer. My magic 8 ball says "highly unlikely"

might be time to do more Celebrity cruises.

My BFF mom barely does 600pts and consistently gets offers from Royal. While I as prime get bupkis.

I got Prime for the first time the first week of June on the Allure.  Got an instant cruise cert but had never had an offer prior to that.    Nothing the rest of June or July,  have since received two separate offers this month.   Based on what I was seeing posted here, I didn't expect to get any at all.     Sadly,  I can't use either of them.