what is required to check-in?

PRMLVM

I will be checking in a group of 6 (staying up late to try for a desired time!).  To just check everyone in for the same arrival time, do I need anything more than their C&A number?  Can they add all of their other documentation later?  If not, what will I need at the time I check in?

You should make sure their reservation number(s) are linked to yours on your phone App.  Then you can log in and just go to the check-in section and choose the time…you can skip the first section requesting personal/ travel information until later on.  Click your name and choose time and keep doing that for each name linked to you.  That’s it.

Yes, once you have checked everyone in and have boarding time…they can use their own app to add their info.   But this info is not needed for the boarding time checkins.

Edited by PPPJJ-GCVAB
Added info

16 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

You should make sure their reservation number(s) are linked to yours on your phone App.  Then you can log in and just go to the check-in section and choose the time…you can skip the first section requesting personal/ travel information until later on.  Click your name and choose time and keep doing that for each name linked to you.  That’s it.

This.