Lobster night missing Oasis

gi333

Hi there.

We are sailing Aug 13 on Oasis.

For some reason the Royal night doesn't appear anymore on the app and says only kids entree in the subject for like 2 days in the week.

It was there before. I'd like to know if possible in advance. Pretty sure it's a bug.

Thanks 

43 minutes ago, gi333 said:

Hi there.

We are sailing Aug 13 on Oasis.

For some reason the Royal night doesn't appear anymore on the app and says only kids entree in the subject for like 2 days in the week.

It was there before. I'd like to know if possible in advance. Pretty sure it's a bug.

Thanks 

I'd assume its just them messing around with the app. It should pop up the day or so before the cruise

11 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Oasis is on an 8 night sailing at the moment, which could be interning with your viewing.  Night 6 as stated.  

It's a 9 night (I'm currently on-board) and my menus didn't populate properly til we were actually onboard. It had 6 & 7 as royal night and bon voyage, with 8 & 9 saying venue closed and now those 6 & 7 are 8& 9.  We had kid's menu on only one of our nights as well. It will fix itself up