Shows available

MDT127

Our shows for HOS became available today!! 52 days! We’re super excited! It’s been about 6 years since an Oasis class ship were we can books shows ahead of time.  That being said the shows currently avail are Columbus, Grease, Fine line, and 1887. Will there be any other shows to watch for, specifically Comedy? I remember booking it on our Allure sailing but don’t currently see it. 

18 minutes ago, Ptrg said:

I just did on Allur for the shoes but when I submitted the reservation it link to our credit card on file even the shows are complimentary and show $0.00 I don't like it!!? 

Is there a question in there somewhere? What exactly don't you like?

Show reservations are treated like "purchases" and you get e-mail receipts just like when you buy something in the cruise planner but you are of course not charged anything.

You never know when they charged on your credit card "by mistake" and the process to get the credit back take long time or even it not happened at all. For example: one time we got the letter in our room showing they we have discounts like wine, restaurant, Cocktail... (20% off) and they said it will automatically reduce prices when you use your sea pass. But it not when I  got final bill come from email. Call them and they said they ll do but never happen.... 

5 minutes ago, Ptrg said:

You never know when they charged on your credit card "by mistake" and the process to get the credit back take long time or even it not happened at all. For example: one time we got the letter in our room showing they we have discounts like wine, restaurant, Cocktail... (20% off) and they said it will automatically reduce prices when you use your sea pass. But it not when I  got final bill come from email. Call them and they said they ll do but never happen.... 

I don't think you have to worry about being charged for a show.

The other billing mistakes unfortunately can and do happen from time to time.

3 hours ago, Ptrg said:

when using the discount coupon you need to specify “I’m using my Emerald discount (or whatever level) for the wine” . Also be aware there is an 18% gratuity added -I believe- do your 20% off essentially does nothing.  Additionally you should check your onboard account via the app or the TV and if there are charges you need to dispute you do it onboard at guest services.