Port tax credit

It’s nothing to be concerned about - it just means that there was an overage in the tax collected and you are getting back the difference. It happened to me and my wife to a stop in Puerto Rico last summer on Oasis. I know that you pay port fees and taxes up front with your cruise fare so the only thing I can surmise is that you paid more than you should have.

21 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

Getting off Allure this morning, I noticed this credit on each of our accounts. What is this? Why is it being refunded? More curious than anything.

I've had these pop up during cruises before (I like to check my onboard statement a few times a day). Think we all got like $13 on Harmony last year.

Congrats on the small win. Don't spend it all it one place! 😁

I just got the following notice regarding a cruise in Jan 2024 that says the following:

Bahamas Tax Update
space

The Bahamian government has implemented a change to their departure tax amounts for all cruise guests visiting the Bahamas on or after January 1, 2024. As a result, we will be updating your reservation with the new amount.

Now my cruise is costing me $28 more.