Does Royal still offer at some time 25% off shore excursions

Callisto

I am going on a cruise in February of 2024 and I have seen multiple times when the shore excursions were on sale like right now but they are always only 15% off is this the going amount now and are they no longer 25% off at the lowest or will I find this later if I wait to book one.

Thank you

Don't pay any attention to the percentage off.   Just look at the price.  If it's an excursion that you want to do, book it (they sell out frequently).  Then just keep an eye on it - check your Cruise Planner frequently and don't only look during published "sales".   You can then cancel and immediately rebook it at the lower price (or call, to be sure you get it).  Some of the BEST deals that I've gotten on shore excursions were random price drops between published sales.

On 7/2/2023 at 7:33 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

Don't pay any attention to the percentage off.   Just look at the price.  If it's an excursion that you want to do, book it (they sell out frequently).  Then just keep an eye on it - check your Cruise Planner frequently and don't only look during published "sales".   You can then cancel and immediately rebook it at the lower price (or call, to be sure you get it).  Some of the BEST deals that I've gotten on shore excursions were random price drops between published sales.

I second this!  Sometimes the percentage is higher off but the price went up the percentage is based off.  Look at the final price.  And look often as they change ALL the time.  Also agree not to wait too long, the good ones go!