Soda Package Qs

We’re going on Symphony of the Seas in August and we just have a two questions:

With the Classic Soda Package, is it really unlimited? (is there a timeout on how frequently you can fill up)

In main dining (My time dining), are the usual free drinks available, and what are the prices for the soft drinks?

Thanks!

You can use the cup at the machines for unlimited refills. I have seen it have a short timeout period after filling it up. I triggered this when the flavor I wanted ran out halfway through filling and I then went to the other machine (there were 2 side by side) and it told me I had to wait. Can't recall how long of a wait.

You can also show your SeaPass card at any bar or dining venue and get soda by the glass with your package. Some will fill the souvenir cups while others make you take it in a glass.

44 minutes ago, AlexR said:

In main dining (My time dining), are the usual free drinks available, and what are the prices for the soft drinks?

Iced tea, coffee, tap water available in the main dining room.  Soda runs around $4 a glass/can after gratuities.

I always buy the package ahead of time. I've showed the wait staff my SeaPass card in the MDR and was never charged for soda. IIRC there is a code on the card showing you have the soda package. I have had the word "soda" or something like that in the past written out on the card, too. The later may have been another crusise line.

I do soda package on all of my cruises including the Sympathy.  The soda is unlimited.  I have never had the free style machines stop me.  You can go to any bar or dining facility and get a soda without the cup.  Most of the time I do not use my cup.  The only time I use the cup is when I want something different like Diet Root beer with Vanilla.  You need to get 3 or 4 sodas a day to break even.