Moving child from one reservation to another

Olga

My husband and I had booked and paid in full 2 cabins for a cruise on July 10, 2023. Each of us had 1 child under each reservation. My husband cannot come anymore. Can I move the child under his reservation to my reservation? What can I do?

4 hours ago, Olga said:

My husband and I had booked and paid in full 2 cabins for a cruise on July 10, 2023. Each of us had 1 child under each reservation. My husband cannot come anymore. Can I move the child under his reservation to my reservation? What can I do?

Since you sail in 10ish days it can/might be possible, but you will lose out on the fare you paid. Also it might trigger a reprice because the rooms you purchased can only hold 2 guests instead of three.

I don't know if you booked with a TA or through Royal but you will have to contact them and make the arrangements. Or you can leave everything as is and get the taxes and fees back for your husband. 

If the cabin is adjacent to or directly across from you you may be able to no show the husband, depending on the age of the kid.   If the kid is “too young”  then n his cabin and the one in yours is older you can swap the kids.  
Ideally you have a connecting cabin where you can open the interior door.  If you booked with a travel agent reach out to them, if you booked with Royal then you need to call them.