Adventure Ocean Video Games

We are taking my kids on their first cruise this summer (Harmony of the Seas). My oldest is 8 & loves gaming. When checking out the adventure ocean program, it only mentioned "gaming" in the age groups above. He's 8 so he would be in the Explorer group. Does anyone know if there are video games available to play in the 6-8 Explorer age group? It looked like there were some monitors in the photo of the room, but I couldn't tell for sure. Thank you! 

Depending on the ship, there are video games to play.

I'm pretty sure it's an xbox in there, but on older ships not sure what they have.

They may also only offer video game time at certain times. Again, depends on the ship and staff.

• 4 months later...

Taking the kids on a cruise sounds fantastic! While the info might be a bit unclear, it's worth checking directly with the cruise staff about the gaming setup for the Explorer group. Often, they've got some cool stuff for the younger gamers too, even if it's not explicitly mentioned. Also, if your kiddo enjoys gaming, there are neat apps to find people to play with that could add to the fun onboard. It's awesome when they can game and make new friends at the same time!