Honeymoon Cruise

Welcome to the boards.

I will say that you will be sailing with upwards of 2k+, if sailing an Oasis class 5k+ and more than half might be celebrating something. Other maybe a dessert with some sort of writing, there won't be much in the way of complimentary celebration offerings. 

Congratulations on your wedding! 

When we told RCCL it was our honeymoon on the cruise, we received plenty of free congratulatory messages orally from the crew, but that's about it.  I really wouldn't expect anything.  There are stories online about something like a bottle of champagne showing up at the room as a surprise, but I think the chances of that happening are similar to your chances of finding $20 on the ground on the walk into the cruise terminal.  The chances are never zero, but they're close.  

19 hours ago, Cassandra C said:

Hi! 

We booked a cruise in July for our honeymoon. Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean does anything special/complimentary for celebrating an occasion like that?

You might have a chance for the Love and Marriage Show, or whatever they call it now.  They take the most recently married couple who volunteers as one of three couples.  Sometimes it's someone who got married on the ship or  close to the day of embarkation.  Whatever the outcome, congratulations! (and don't climb the balconies....)

In the past 4 years, we've done 3-50th Anniversaries aboard ship, including our own.  The ship nor the MDR recognized these events.  For my Sisters Anniversary,  and the anniversary of another friend, I stood up in the MDR, toasted, and announced to the world these anniversaries.

Congratulations. 

My DD and DBF will be getting married 2 weeks before the cruise.  This was a long planned family vacation that now coincides with their wedding.  Both are vegans.  Not getting into menu here, they will survive.  Can we arrange a special vegan cake either sent to their cabin or for dinner. By the way the rest of the clan is staying in a 2 BR Owners Suite.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  

On 6/20/2023 at 4:31 PM, mac66 said:

We were on cruise for my wife's birthday in Feb. They brought out a cake with candles on it and sang Happy Birthday. 

Same experience in February for my wife's birthday. Plus we received chocolate strawberries and sparkling wine in the cabin on embarkation. If you really want recognition on a special occasion go to Disney. They give you buttons to wear with the event listed on them. Everyone (including other guests) will be wishing you a happy birthday/anniversary/honeymoon etc.