Smart Phone Preferred For 45 Day Check-in?

1 hour ago, Bob in Seattle said:

I am one of those senior citizens who just has a Jitterbug flip phone.  I would upgrade to a Jitterbug

Smart 3 if it would work for the 45 day check in.  Has anyone successfully used the Jitterbug Smart 3

for Royal Caribbean check in?

I would assume if it has access to apps and websites, it would work just fine for this

3 minutes ago, Montemy2419 said:

We also just use a laptop to check in as I hate typing all that information on my phone.

Many people just use the app to grab their check-in time at midnight because you can select it and fill in the rest whenever you want via either method.

If you use the website from the start, you need to enter other info before it will let you select and save a check-in time (although you can fill some stuff in with gibberish and update it later).

I used a desktop computer to check-in.  For some reason the app wouldn't let me do check-in as it keeps hanging while showing the RC symbol.  This was on two different devices, a smart phone and a tablet.  As such the check-in process is relatively short if you have all your info and documents ready, took me about 15 minutes.