Shower after using the gym?

2 hours ago, Kingace74 said:

We will be on the Anthem of the Seas of a 14 night Med cruise. I had a question about showers. After working out, are there showers in the men's locker room that can be used? 

Thank you.

I don't think there even are locker rooms. I don't remember seeing any and I was in there every day. I only remember there being a single unisex+able+disable toilet on the landing outside the entrance to the gym. I remember thinking what poor design that is. People working out, drinking to stay hydrated and no proper toilet facilities.

Unless there's something in the spa on the floor below, which I always bypassed.

40 minutes ago, ScottD said:

I think SOME ships have showers, I thought I read a tip on here about showering in the gym after using the pool on day one while waiting for the rooms to get ready

Voyager class used to, right at the entrance to the gym, but I don't know if any of them still do. I seem to remember the gym on Navigator being shifted when they vamped it, so not sure if the changing rooms survived that move.

No locker rooms associated with the gym on Quantum Class ships. The locker room in the spa is exclusively for thermal suite customers or those with a spa treatment. 

It should also be noted that on Oasis Class ships the locker room in the spa is also supposed to be a only for those with a spa treatment or thermal suite pass. Those who say they have used it on Oasis Class ships without either weren't following the rules. 

15 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Voyager class used to, right at the entrance to the gym, but I don't know if any of them still do. I seem to remember the gym on Navigator being shifted when they vamped it, so not sure if the changing rooms survived that move.

No shower at the gym on Navigator, but you can go to the spa and use the steam room for free (space dependent), and there are showers there. Done this on Navigator last year because I wanted to try out the steam room post-workout, and the shower is a full size shower too. Though usually just head back to my cabin to shower after the gym most times  

I believe I’ve heard that any ship that has steam room access in the spa will have showers too, but cannot confirm.