When can you disembark ship at Rome Port?

AJZJ

We are taking the Western Med cruise out of Rome in July.  According to itinerary, ship will be docked at 7:00 AM on departure day.  Does anyone know if we can walk off carrying our own luggage at 7:00 AM?  We have an 11:00 am flight at FCO that I am stressed about making in time.  Going to set up private transportation if possible.  Any help is appreciated!

2 hours ago, AJZJ said:

We are taking the Western Med cruise out of Rome in July.  According to itinerary, ship will be docked at 7:00 AM on departure day.  Does anyone know if we can walk off carrying our own luggage at 7:00 AM?  We have an 11:00 am flight at FCO that I am stressed about making in time.  Going to set up private transportation if possible.  Any help is appreciated!

7 am it's docking time it might take the ship 30 to 1 hour to clear so most likely 7:45 or 8 am is the time you will be able to disembark or even later. Yes you can book private transportation that will wait for you outside of the terminal bit if it's not Sundau I think it will be very hard for you to catch 11 am flight.

I am also flying out of FCO around 11a after our Odyssey cruise in July. We are carrying our own bags (light packers) and have a cab reserved to pick us up and take us to the airport as soon as we can get off the ship. We have the Key, so Im hopeful we can get off early between this and carrying our bags. You may want to check out this option to pre-book a spot in the security line - https://fco.whyline.com/new?organization=6390a231a148bb00406abda2&place=6390ad0d38c5d50cffdca047