Royal Up - Perks Question

I've done some searching, but just want to make sure I truly understand.   If we royal up from a JS to GS will we get full access to coastal kitchen (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and the suite lounge?  Also, would we get the VOOM included?  I've seen where you do NOT get the promotions.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, Blulady said:

I've done some searching, but just want to make sure I truly understand.   If we royal up from a JS to GS will we get full access to coastal kitchen (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and the suite lounge?  Also, would we get the VOOM included?  I've seen where you do NOT get the promotions.  Thanks.

Yes, you get everything!

The only time you don't get a perk that I know of when you RU is if you RU from a non-suite to a suite, you don't get double points (which doesn't apply to you in this case).

19 minutes ago, twangster said:

Just be aware Voom is included in GS on Oasis, Quantum and Icon class only.  

Since you referenced CK you are most likely sailing one of the classes but for future reference, determining your bid or for others reading Voom is not included on other classes of ship in a GS.

Yes, Oasis class.  I was running some numbers trying to decide if we want to put in a bid or not and how much.  I wanted to make sure I could factor in the cost we paid for Voom and also the price we paid for the UDP if we could do dinners in CK.  Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Blulady said:

Yes, Oasis class.  I was running some numbers trying to decide if we want to put in a bid or not and how much.  I wanted to make sure I could factor in the cost we paid for Voom and also the price we paid for the UDP if we could do dinners in CK.  Thanks!

Sounds like a fun math problem. 😁