Two questions

We are going on the Navigator of the Seas on the weekend. Our health check time is noon. Can we board earlier than that? And if so, how early can we get there. 
Also, we aren’t purchasing a beverage packet. Should we bring on our own water bottles and how do we fill up with water on the cruise? Do they have refilling stations?

thanks! 

Here is the carry on beverage policy

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/food-drink-onboard-policy

mad for embarkation (check in) they do ask people to stick to their time.  If the ship gets passengers on quickly  then they can get you on earlier.  The problem is when everyone Dr uses to show up early, ignoring their check in time, causing crowding at drop off and check in

6 hours ago, Aussiemum said:

Should we bring on our own water bottles and how do we fill up with water on the cruise? Do they have refilling stations?

As mentioned above, no refilling stations but you can fill them with cups of water from the buffet or wherever if you like having a water bottle with you.

My wife has one of those metal bottles that keeps water cold & always brings it. When available, she usually fills it with flavored water some ships have. Water is just about all she drinks.

We are going on the Wonder of the Seas and from what I have been seeing, they have the large COKE machines with all the different flavors including diet and zero options for people who PAY for the soda package. BUT I also saw people saying there is an ice and water option on those machines for free.

4 hours ago, Penni said:

We are going on the Wonder of the Seas and from what I have been seeing, they have the large COKE machines with all the different flavors including diet and zero options for people who PAY for the soda package. BUT I also saw people saying there is an ice and water option on those machines for free.

Those machines do not work without the cup, you might be able to get ice, but the water won't come out without accessing the chip in Freestyle cups.