Oasis mdr menu rotation sailing from Jersey

5 hours ago, HatCityCruiser said:

Can anyone tell me what the order of the menu rotation for the main dining room is on the current sailings for Oasis? I have an upcoming cruise and am trying to decide which night to skip the mdr for Chops.

Like mentioned above, if you go into the app and change it to the current sailing, you can see this... but looking at it shows:

Welcome aboard night, France,Mexico,Caribbean, Italy, Royal night, bon voyage night

Our last 7 day in March, DH wanted to do Jamie's one night, so I picked what I thought was going to be Mexican night, because that didn't appeal to me.  However, a few weeks before, they changed Mexican to British, which was annoying because British night did appeal to me, and I wanted to go.  I ended up cancelling and rebooking Jamies for Italian night, since that 1) didn't look that great either and 2) I didn't want Italian twice in 1 week.  

You could likely change your reservation to another day/time onboard if you get on the ship and realize you want MDR the night you booked specialty

On 5/12/2023 at 4:31 AM, Xaa said:

Everyone's tastes are different, but I would skip Italian night followed closely by Welcome aboard.  I explicitly try to not skip French, Royal or Bon Voyage

Welcome aboard was ok, but I did skip Italian night - it looked too heavy. I also would skip Mexican night, really not enough that appealed to me.  Our upcoming 9 night, we're in a Jr Suite on Oasis, so hoping to get into CK for the nights that don't look appealing. Don't want to do specialty, because we're following that one with a 7 night UDP, so will do specialty to our heart's content then 😀