Royal up bid

KevinK

If you booked Spacious Interior room for 5 people in Oasis Ship.  What's the max category will Royal up let you bid?  Will 2 bedroom possible on the list?  Will they only offer you room that will fit 5 people?  Does Jr. suite fit 5 people?  In the Oasis ship room map, some room said 5.  But when I called the club royale, they said Jr. suite is 4 max only.

On 4/19/2023 at 7:52 PM, Ryan79 said:

Also, those 2 bedroom suites go VERY fast so they might not even be available for Royal Up. You can bid on rooms that aren’t available in the first place. 

Ugh. I looked for the cost to upgrade now (rather than waiting for boosting process) to a sky class suite. But there are none available to book as a new reservation. Customer service confirmed that there is not a room for me to move into (at full price). Other than junior suite, no suites at all. If the RoyalUp program offers unavailable options for bid, that's a major bummer. Kind of rude, no? 

1 hour ago, anneglubis said:

Ugh. I looked for the cost to upgrade now (rather than waiting for boosting process) to a sky class suite. But there are none available to book as a new reservation. Customer service confirmed that there is not a room for me to move into (at full price). Other than junior suite, no suites at all. If the RoyalUp program offers unavailable options for bid, that's a major bummer. Kind of rude, no? 

They do this to ensure the cabins don't remain unoccupied. Not a bummer since the whole premises is a gamble and not a guarantee. That's why they say up until sailaway because literally anything could happen( illnesses, flight delays  deaths, etc) and boom.....you win your bid.