Allure Behind The Scenes Tour

rjac

Last year we were on the Allure for a 2 week B2B. One of the offerings was a "behind the scenes"  3 hour tour of the galley, engine room, laundry facility, "I-95"  and the command/navigation deck. We didn't take advantage of it last year, but, we will be on the same 2 week B2B next year. Just wondering if this will be available next year and when the best time to book it. Thanks!

My father and I did the tour on Allure last November and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. I recommend booking it in advance just to assure you get the day and time you prefer. As I recall they offered it on at least two of the sea days, twice each day. Although it wouldn't pay to do it again, it was absolutely worth it. 

Definitely book it in advance, since there are a limited number of spots. It's a great experience to see how things work... I've done it on Freedom and Majesty... two very different ships but fun to see the similarities, especially the heart and drive of the crew to make everything work seamlessly behind the scenes in order to make for an unforgettable experience. 

14 hours ago, rjac said:

Last year we were on the Allure for a 2 week B2B. One of the offerings was a "behind the scenes"  3 hour tour of the galley, engine room, laundry facility, "I-95"  and the command/navigation deck. We didn't take advantage of it last year, but, we will be on the same 2 week B2B next year. Just wondering if this will be available next year and when the best time to book it. Thanks!

I know at least for our Oct cruise, it was available on cruise planner at least 6mos out.