The coffee Beverage Package

KDK

I have typically gotten an iced latte or Caribbean Coconut.  That isn't the same thing as the frozen drinks, but it is punched twice for the espresso it contains.  Thus, it is about a $4.25 drink before gratuity (15 punches for about $32 plus gratuity on my last cruise).  That is probably about $1 off the regular price, but someone on a ship now can check latest prices.

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I took a photo of the menu at Cafe Promenade but the internet is such crap that I can’t upload it.  😏

As @ChessE4 said, there are iced options but nothing called “frozen”.  I will try again later to upload the menu photo.  Sorry.

Thank you for going above and beyond! I really appreciate it!

On 4/7/2023 at 6:43 PM, KDK said:

Thank you for going above and beyond! I really appreciate it!

image.png.fff612e6d339ea7cc27db9850329d202.png

sorry for the crappy image but…here it is.  I honestly don’t know if they have iced coffeeAnything on this list should qualify for the coffee card. but would be surprised if they don’t.  Everything on this menu should be purchasable with the coffee card….but some things require 2 “punches”, or so I’m told.

We had the coffee card on both Liberty and Oasis.  I could have sworn I used the card for a Frappuccino on Liberty back in December.  However, on Oasis a few weeks ago, they refused and said the frozen drinks weren't covered.  They did allow iced coffee.  I added caramel shot and it tasted the same but obviously not the same consistency (except when a Frappuccino melts).  Not sure if it varies from ship to ship though and if Explorer will allow it (if they even make them there as per comments above)

11 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

sorry for the crappy image but…here it is.  I honestly don’t know if they have iced coffeeAnything on this list should qualify for the coffee card. but would be surprised if they don’t.  Everything on this menu should be purchasable with the coffee card….but some things require 2 “punches”, or so I’m told.

Frappuccino is the frozen coffee drink 🙂