Diamond Lounge Newbies

teddy

53 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

We had lunch with a very nice Pinnacle club guest and during our discussion, I was surprised she was being apologetic about getting over the Pinnacle line from the recent double points offers as the shutdown was coming to a close.   I think its great that folks were able to "ladder up" after the difficult circumstances, but I guess there are a few folks who want remind everyone they walked uphill in the snow both ways to the cruise terminal to get their status.  Just roll with it.

We met a lady in the lounge this past cruise who was wearing a pin that said “Pinnacle in Training”. It was the cutest thing ever!

You handled the old coot better than I might have, depending on my mood at the time of the second encounter. 

Simple way to put him in his place would've been to ask (loudly) how HE got into the lounge. If his response was an appropriate "I used my SeaPass to access the door" you could have responded "That's exactly how I entered as well."