Main Dining Room Menus

Geema

Hi everyone! My husband and I are booked on Harmony for January 2018...our 5th cruise with RCL. Is there anyway to find out what the menus are for the MDR ahead of time? We want to go to Chops one night....that night would depend on what the MDR menu is.

Thanks!

If you cannot find it on the TV or a shipboard app (I think there is a new one coming) then you can just do it the old fashioned way and go down to the MDR (at a time when they are not serving) and ask someone to help you find out what the upcoming menus will be.  We do this often b/c we don't want to miss the lamb shank.  Lamb shank is almost always served late in the cruise so we usually have a good idea of when it's on the menu but we don't want to miss that so we take extra care to know when it is being served.

2 hours ago, lollilb said:

That's a great question Geema. I've read that there's a channel on the TV that shows them I think but that it's not entirely accurate. We'd like to be able to see even on the day so if there's nothing we fancy we can got to the Windjammer. 

I know you can find out each morning what is being served that night but I would like to know ahead of time so I can make reservations at Chops before we leave. Thanks.

Another (less reliable) option could be to take a look at some old Cruise Compasses from the same itinerary, and see what the menu title was each night. From there you can usually get a good idea of what the menu might be.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:16 AM, klaconqueso said:

Another (less reliable) option could be to take a look at some old Cruise Compasses from the same itinerary, and see what the menu title was each night. From there you can usually get a good idea of what the menu might be.!

Where would I find the old Cruise Compasses? As you can see, I am still pretty new at this....even after 4 cruises!