Unique Photo (Package) Locations on Allure

melmar02

We always get a photo package as we use them for family photos. We'll be on Allure in April - our first time on an Oasis class. I was wondering if there were any unique photo backdrops or areas - Central Park or the Boardwalk for example? We love our stair photos and of course will get the typical ship backdrop, etc. Just curious if I should be on the lookout for something not offered on the Freedom and below class ships too.

Definitely loved the central park shoots on Allure and it seems like people didn't know he was there because I never saw a crowd vs the promenade spots (car, stairs, balcony and backdrops). Unless they were hiding there weren't any formal night photogs out for the Boardwalk BUT on a sea day one was floating around the carousel and as most people didn't care to take photos he was very happy to snap the same people 20 times.

Semi-related suggestion I only just thought of...they should totally put a photographer by the zipline exit to get pics as people come down it. I already pay for the package but I would DEFINITELY pay to get that shot.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Semi-related suggestion I only just thought of...they should totally put a photographer by the zipline exit to get pics as people come down it. I already pay for the package but I would DEFINITELY pay to get that shot.

I plan to leave the kids with DH at yhe top and I'll run to where I can an get the Allure words in the background. I have visions of me yelling across the decks, "Not yet, I hit food mode on the camera! Ok, you can go now! I missed it. You have to go again!"🤣

• 4 months later...