Voom surf and stream

icf75

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, jp1 said:

The wife and I each have our own phone.  There's no advantage to each getting our own Voom + Stream packages, correct?

1 package with 2 devices will allow both of us to use internet at the same time, correct?

Yup, that's what we do. 1 person just means it's the same code that can be used by however many devices you purchase.  If your party is in more than one room (ie, we have sailed with DD's in connecting cabins) you can share it with other cabins as well.  As stated above, if you have 2 devices, and you have both your phone & tablet hooked up, no one else will be able to use the code (or, it will kick one of the other devices off the internet).  I have 1 person 2 devices for me & DH for March, ! person 3 devices for me, DH & DD in August - cheaper than each person having 1 device each

34 minutes ago, jp1 said:

The wife and I each have our own phone.  There's no advantage to each getting our own Voom + Stream packages, correct?

1 package with 2 devices will allow both of us to use internet at the same time, correct?

Yes.  It will work.  But just be aware that if you have more than 1 device each, it can become very problematic.  With 1 package (2 devices) you will both be able to be online at the same time....but if one or both of you want to change devices (e.g., from a phone to an ipad, or vice versa) you can knock the other person off their connection.  So, my advice is, if you are going to be using more than 1 device each, get each of you a separate package.  You can thank me later. 🙃

18 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Yes.  It will work.  But just be aware that if you have more than 1 device each, it can become very problematic.  With 1 package (2 devices) you will both be able to be online at the same time....but if one or both of you want to change devices (e.g., from a phone to an ipad, or vice versa) you can knock the other person off their connection.  So, my advice is, if you are going to be using more than 1 device each, get each of you a separate package.  You can thank me later. 🙃

2 iPhones between the two of us, no iPads.