Odysseys or Wonder

campingmom

My hubby & I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary Oct 2024 & have decided to go on a cruise, This will be our 5th cruise & first with no children, We can't decide whether to go on Odyssey or Wonder, both ships are beautiful& offer tons of activities,  I guess it will  depend on the itineraries.  which ship would you choose & why?

Just my personal opinion, I would choose Wonder, the Oasis Class is amazing.  I've never really cared for the Quantum Class, the ships just seem too cramped and don't have enough public spaces.  That opinion is based solely on ships, you need to consider the itinerary also but it would need to be a significantly better itinerary for me to choose a Quantum Class over an Oasis Class ship.

We sailed on Odyssey last year (beautiful ship) and just sailed on Wonder last week. We both loved Wonder more... we just prefer and love the Oasis class in general for the reasons mentioned above. I agree itinerary is really important. Our Odyssey itinerary was nice as it included Aruba and Curacao... looking to go back there down the road!