Accessing Cruise Planner Without Booking

ZBrady

Not sure if this has been discussed before or if it has much utility, but I noticed you could access Cruise Planners for itineraries that you don't have booked by manipulating the URL.

The format: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner?bookingId=&shipCode=ZZ&sailDate=YYYYMMDD

Ship Codes:

Adventure - AD
Allure - AL
Anthem - AN
Brilliance - BR
Enchantment - EN
Explorer - EX
Freedom - FR
Grandeur - GR
Harmony - HM
Icon - IC
Independence - ID
Jewel - JW
Liberty - LB
Mariner - MA
Navigator - NV
Oasis - OA
Odyssey - OY
Ovation - OV
Quantum - QN
Radiance - RD
Rhapsody - RH
Serenade - SR
Spectrum - SC
Symphony - SY
Vision - VI
Voyager - VY
Wonder - WN

So for instance, the Cruise Planner for the Inaugural sailing on Icon would be - 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner?bookingId=&shipCode=IC&sailDate=20240127

Sometimes is hit or miss if I'm logged into my RC account, but seems to work best in an Incognito Browser. 

Obviously they could change the way it works at any moment, but works for now at least.

• 9 months later...

Hey

Does anyone know if its possible to ring and ask RC for a price over the phone. I from Ireland and booked and paid for my cruise in EURO - my planner is giving the deluxe drink price at €96 per day - when i use the formula above its $80. or does anyone know how i can get the dollar rate?

1 hour ago, aileency said:

Hey

Does anyone know if its possible to ring and ask RC for a price over the phone. I from Ireland and booked and paid for my cruise in EURO - my planner is giving the deluxe drink price at €96 per day - when i use the formula above its $80. or does anyone know how i can get the dollar rate?

I feel like this ended up in the wrong thread since it's missing context about a formula, but I'll answer this:  Drink packages booked in dollars would most likely (always?) book under US rules.  In that case, the price given does NOT include the 18% gratuity which gets added during the checkout process.  Drink packages booked in euros are already going to have gratuity included.  Therefore to compare prices correctly, you need account for both currency conversion AND gratuity.  If you have converted 96 euros to 80 dollars, then the daily dollar rate is about $68 (since $68 *1.18 = $80).