Star Class Check In time

Yo2slick

23 minutes ago, Yo2slick said:

If you are star class are you able to board first or do keep the time you select when checking in?

You will arrange for a boarding time with your Genie…and they will arrange for you to board first, barring some extraordinary delay.  Last month @twangster, Dan and I were the first to board the ship when boarding began.

38 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You will arrange for a boarding time with your Genie…and they will arrange for you to board first, barring some extraordinary delay.  Last month @twangster, Dan and I were the first to board the ship when boarding began.

Did you still have to select a time when doing the check in on the app and the Genie just overrides it?

1 hour ago, Yo2slick said:

Did you still have to select a time when doing the check in on the app and the Genie just overrides it?

Check-in time is irrelevant, you can pick whatever time.  If you are Star Class no one will even look at your check-in time.  You will let your Genie know when you plan to arrive before the cruise and when you arrive on embarkation day you can let them know you are there.   

1 hour ago, Yo2slick said:

We DID select a boarding time but I don’t think you really need to as the Genie will override it if necessary. We already had an early boarding time but even if we hadn’t we could have boarded whenever the Genie would have arranged it. 

So I would probably go ahead and get a boarding time with the knowledge that the Genie will arrange for you to board whenever you want to board.