Unlimited Dining Package

17 minutes ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

If you have the Unlimited Dining Package, When do you make the Reservations? Right when you board, do you go to the restaurants and make the reservations for the day and time?

You should make them right when you board, usually on deck they have a specialty kiosk for dining, and they can make all of them for you. 

Or you can go to any specialty restaurant, and they will also make all of your reservations. The only one might be Izumi: if you want to do hibachi and just dine there, I would go there and have them make all your reservations.

19 minutes ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

If you have the Unlimited Dining Package, When do you make the Reservations? Right when you board, do you go to the restaurants and make the reservations for the day and time?

Yes.  Some have reported that they are able to make reservations as soon as they connect with the ship's internet (while still in the terminal) but I have never tried that so I cannot say that it has worked for me. 

There will be a table or a booth set up somewhere on the promenade where someone will be taking dining reservations OR you can just go to one of the specialty restaurants and make all of your dining reservations at one time.  Sometimes getting Izumi reservations (especially if you're looking for the teppanyaki/hibachi reservations) can be more work....having to sometimes go to Izumi to make those.