drink flights

PRMLVM

Are flights of drinks available on any of the ships (beer, wine, bourbon, sake...)?    Does having a drink package make a difference?  We have one, but don't know if we could order small tastes side-by-side to compare (not one after the other, but together, to taste back and forth).

If your ship has Playmakers they will have a beer flight, I am told some of the wine bars do wine flights as well. I also know that for a fee you can do the wine/whiskey tasting they have but those will vary by ship. Drink package covers drinks up to a certain price. I have done the beer flights at Playmakers as it was like $9+grats at the time.

@PRMLVMI'm sure having a drink package will make this easier. I wouldn't be surprised that if you discuss with the bartender what you would like to do they would help you out. Especially if you are with someone, you each could order a different drink, not drink it and wait a couple minutes, then order two more different ones, and voila, you have a flight.