B2b2b auto checked in for consecutive cruisess

CruiseGus

We have done number of b2b this year and have always checked in for both cruises.

Checked in last Thursday for my 5 Feb Allure sailing.  Check in for 12 Feb was supposed to be today.  I cannot access the check in icon along bottom of App.  But when I select the top right person icon and go to that details page there is "view setsail pass" and they are there with a 12:30 boarding time.  It errors out if U try to edit check in.

Then went to that same details page for the 19 Feb sailing whose checkin does not open till next week. Lo and behold we already have setsail passes for that sailing at 12:30 also.

Looks to me like the system automatically checked us in for our consecutive cruises.

Anyone else notice this?

You really do not need to check in for  a B2B cruise.  You do not need setsail pass or a boarding time for any cruise except the first one. You are already on ship. All I do is set up my credit card with additional cruises.  And If I do not get that done, I just do it at Guest services.

I check in for both. And pick the earliest arrival time…just in case something happens to prevent me from going on the first leg.

As for the SetSail Pass showing a noon arrival time before I actually checked in…I have had that happen many times when I went to check in a little bit too early. I just waited and then went back in when check in was opened. 

1 hour ago, BrianB said:

I check in for both. And pick the earliest arrival time…just in case something happens to prevent me from going on the first leg.

As for the SetSail Pass showing a noon arrival time before I actually checked in…I have had that happen many times when I went to check in a little bit too early. I just waited and then went back in when check in was opened. 

I do as well.  

I've seen an agent going from person to person in the terminal during the B2B process checking in each consecutive cruiser.  Some folks who had done nothing had to go through the check in process with that agent.  When she came to me she said "You are all set" and moved on.  So maybe it varies ship by ship.