Has anyone used the Mixbook coupon from the Photo center?

AHollyS

Yes, we ordered the free mixbook.   The first one was printed in Spanish......we didn't know how to change the language to English.  But they reprinted it for us and sent another one at no cost. 

Edit---the book turned out really nice.   We used pictures from several cruises and turned it into a travel yearbook!   Have not used another vendor but were pleased with the results.

We've gotten Mixbook coupons from Celebrity via email a few times now...

"Free 20 page hardcover Mixbook"...We've done a few now and they have all come out beautifully...

In fact, we just did two more and submitted them in the last couple of days...My wife put together one for our LONG August vacation--8 night Med cruise on Vision of the Seas and 12 night Transatlantic Iceland/Greenland/Canada on Celebrity Summit...plus several days on land in Barcelona, Reykjavik and Boston...Problem is she went WAY over the 20 pages...ended up around 60+...But we also got another coupon from Mixbook directly for 50% off--so that one worked better than the free 20 page book coupon...ended up costing about $60 with shipping/handling after the 50% off.  Of course, that is what they want you to do.

So, I took the Free book coupon and did another book for a cruise we took just before the pandemic...and ended up at 21 pages...So, with shipping/handling, sales tax and the price for the one extra page, it came out to about $13.  Not bad for what you get.

You download your photos on to the site (or you can use directly from your computer file).  Then you can pick an arrangement for each page--one photo, two, three, four, five...different sizes and orientations...then drag and drop the photos...Then you can adjust the frames/sizes, zoom in/out, make light and color adjustments, etc.  You can add text and stock pictures--also frames, background colors, etc.  Save and move on to the end.  If you go over the page limits, you can add pages--for a cost...Or, if you want a book larger than the 8.5"x8.5", you can...you just pay the higher price and they deduct the value of the coupon.  Hit "order", input credit card...and you get delivery in about 2-3 weeks...

Have fun.

• 3 months later...

I keep receiving a message that the coupon code isn't valid, yet it doesn't expire until the end of May.  Is there a trick?  They want to charge me $34 + shipping.  😞

The process is great, until checkout.  This is the second time.I've had this happen.  I paid for the first book, thinking it was my error.  Now, I can't believe that.

Any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...