Check in date on app keeps changing

BennyandBo

Has anyone else ever had this happen. My check in date on app keeps changing from April 5th to April 6th back and forth every few days for months. I have both dates now marked in my calendar. Want early check in time. So I'm guessing I need to be up at midnight both nights. It just keeps fluctuating between the 5th and 6th since about late September. 

4 hours ago, BennyandBo said:

Has anyone else ever had this happen. My check in date on app keeps changing from April 5th to April 6th back and forth every few days for months. I have both dates now marked in my calendar. Want early check in time. So I'm guessing I need to be up at midnight both nights. It just keeps fluctuating between the 5th and 6th since about late September. 

YES I have experianced this also. Not every cruise but on some, last one was Jewel for 14 Jan sailing.  I kept changing my calendar appointment numerous times.  Checked the day before, stayed up an it changed that evening again to the next day.

I for one have missed the earliest time by waiting for morning.  Saving grace that cruise we were in a Grand Suite and arrived an hour earlier