Best beach in Aruba? Odyssey of the Seas Jan 22-Feb 19 4 cruises B2B Southern/Western/ Bahamas/ Perfect day combo

Censored

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Best beach in Aruba? Odyssey of the Seas Jan 22-Feb 19 4 cruises B2B Southern/Western/ Bahamas/ Perfect day combo

depends what you want to do. Palm Beach is best for just hanging out. Probably a 20 minute cab from the Pier. Rent some chairs. Eat at either Nos Clubhuis at the Mariott or Pelican Pier. Both are great choices. There are lots of great snorkeling spots around the island but none are really great beaches for just hanging out. If you have any kids with you take a ride on the Jolly Pirate. Super fun, takes you to some nice snorkeling, open bar. 

Eagle beach is beautiful, but I would recommend Palm Beach if you want to shop or have more restaurant choices.  You can also get snorkeling excursions from Palm Beach vendors but Aruba isn’t really the best snorkeling spot.  I personally would not recommend baby beach due to the distance.  It is not close to the cruise port and food options are limited.  

full disclosure, I have never cruised to Aruba but go almost ever year with my family.