Parking and Terminal Ques Port Canaveral

Guad Crew

We were on the Mariner in July and used terminal #5.  On all the other cruises out of Port Canaveral we had used terminal #1.  Since we always get to the port a day early I decided to do a scouting trip to #5 the day before the cruise.  It was a little different than #1 but it still has a large parking garage and unlike #1 you pay for parking after the cruise.  We left on the earliest time and there were no waiting.

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

Where did you see that it's at Terminal B?  Could you have confused it with the South Side of the port designated as the "B Terminals"?

image.png.99644a3bd96d62abd8f321f7d7a12257.png

Maybe I thought it was odd, also. It was written in one of the directions to the port. Ill disregard and follow terminal 1.

says: Upon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals B Side

49 minutes ago, Guad Crew said:

Maybe I thought it was odd, also. It was written in one of the directions to the port. Ill disregard and follow terminal 1.

says: Upon approaching the port area, follow the signs indicating Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals B Side

That's what you will actually do.  To get to Terminal 1, you will stay on the left to get to the "B Terminals"

image.png.5fc77460e355b8f8c92c4336e5c88e20.png

@PG Cruiser You have been so extremely helpful. I just saw this on the port page about what terminals the ships are going out of. It says 5. Now Im worried Ill go to the wrong exit. Any suggestions?  Can you tell I haven't cruised in 15 years? .. LOL

Schedule says - Nov 21, 2022 Mon (CT5) Mariner of the Seas  700 1600  Royal Caribbean - CT 5 = Terminal 5

Thank you so much!

41 minutes ago, Guad Crew said:

@PG Cruiser You have been so extremely helpful. I just saw this on the port page about what terminals the ships are going out of. It says 5. Now Im worried Ill go to the wrong exit. Any suggestions?  Can you tell I haven't cruised in 15 years? .. LOL

Schedule says - Nov 21, 2022 Mon (CT5) Mariner of the Seas  700 1600  Royal Caribbean - CT 5 = Terminal 5

Thank you so much!

Follow the signs for Terminal 5.  Exit 54A.  Terminals 5-10 use the first exit, terminals 1-3 use the second exit.  Easy peasy.  

I sailed from T5 a few days ago.  There are lots of signs, easy to follow.