Lunch on first day of Cruise on Anthem of the Seas

Hheadfam509

Cafe270 is good and open on Embarkation day.  Proximity to your cabin may not necessarily be the advantage you're hoping for.  You'll embark and eat lunch but it might still be an hour or more before your cabin is ready.  Depending upon what time you board of course.

I never made it to Two70 at lunchtime but it is quite a small place (seating is in the Two70 lounge right next door) so not a huge selection. I think I read somewhere else that they did things like paninis and salads.

Another included option for boarding day lunch is Sorrento's, the pizza place. The pizzas are pretty decent.

Alternatively, you might consider splashing for boarding day lunch at Jamies, which is in the same vicinity as Two70. Although there is a charge for this, it's less than half the price of dinner and the menu is virtually identical. We tried this for the first time on our recent Anthem cruise (I know you've been reading my blog about it) and really enjoyed it. We are seriously considering making this a regular thing on our future cruises.