Coffee Makers in Sky Suites??

SpicyCherry

I’m fresh off Symphony and going on another B2B on Wonder next year. My DH truly enjoyed his Lavazza coffee every morning in our Suite(so much so that we are now proud owners of a Lavazza Blue). Now, I’m not a coffee drinker myself but did enjoy waking up to the aroma. So in anticipation of Wonder next year, found some Lavazza Hot Chocolate to try out. However, in the meantime, we will be on Celebrity Edge in less than a month. Already packing up my Lavazza HC pods but……SCREEEEEEEECH!! Wait a minute. Is there even a coffee machine in Sky Suites? Or in any Suite? I sure can’t find any pic or video showing one. Anybody know?

2 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

I’m fresh off Symphony and going on another B2B on Wonder next year. My DH truly enjoyed his Lavazza coffee every morning in our Suite(so much so that we are now proud owners of a Lavazza Blue). Now, I’m not a coffee drinker myself but did enjoy waking up to the aroma. So in anticipation of Wonder next year, found some Lavazza Hot Chocolate to try out. However, in the meantime, we will be on Celebrity Edge in less than a month. Already packing up my Lavazza HC pods but……SCREEEEEEEECH!! Wait a minute. Is there even a coffee machine in Sky Suites? Or in any Suite? I sure can’t find any pic or video showing one. Anybody know?

Nope - not in a Sky or Celebrity suite.  

On 11/3/2022 at 3:34 PM, cruisellama said:

Nope - not in a Sky or Celebrity suite.  

Sooooooo…I did find a YouTube video for the Royal Suite that shows a Lavazza Coffee maker. I did email The Retreat to see if we could get one(fat chance) and the answer was:

Unfortunately, we do not have coffee makers available to guests however our suite guests receive In-Suite Specialty Coffee Service and your butler would be happy to assist with your coffee requests.

This is an acceptable option that I was not aware of so looks like we’ll be happy 😃 ☕

14 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

Sooooooo…I did find a YouTube video for the Royal Suite that shows a Lavazza Coffee maker. I did email The Retreat to see if we could get one(fat chance) and the answer was:

Unfortunately, we do not have coffee makers available to guests however our suite guests receive In-Suite Specialty Coffee Service and your butler would be happy to assist with your coffee requests.

This is an acceptable option that I was not aware of so looks like we’ll be happy 😃☕

Yes. Some butlers are more eager than others to bring the stuff from Cafe  al  Bacio, if you're in a higher level suite, more enthusiastic service.  The generic coffee in the metal carafes should be avoided.

24 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

Yes. Some butlers are more eager than others to bring the stuff from Cafe  al  Bacio, if you're in a higher level suite, more enthusiastic service.  The generic coffee in the metal carafes should be avoided.

Cafe al Bacio is wonderful but their regular coffee is Lavazza and it is very good too.