Pictures of Cabin Layouts vs. Reality = Need a Walk-In Shower

Picking out a cabin for my older parents and a walk-in shower is a must. 

Last cruise was in a Grand Suite and the 'ledge' to get over and into the shower/tub would be too now after more knee surgeries.  All of the handicap accessible rooms are booked and we really only need the shower setup but do not need the rest of the features of the handicap accessible room.

Can I go by the pictures on the RC website of the cabin types? 

Specifically, we are going on Harmony next Spring and pictures show either the Owners Suite and AquaTheater Suite with a tub and a separate walk-in shower.   Crown Loft is out due to the stairs.  Grand Suite has the big ledge.  Is it safe to assume all OS/ATS cabins have the same setup as the pictures or say a 50/50 chance that some cabins have different layouts?

Or it is safer to get a Ocean View Balcony cabin as it seems those cabins do not have a tub at all?  

1 hour ago, VTHappyGirl said:

Picking out a cabin for my older parents and a walk-in shower is a must. 

Last cruise was in a Grand Suite and the 'ledge' to get over and into the shower/tub would be too now after more knee surgeries.  All of the handicap accessible rooms are booked and we really only need the shower setup but do not need the rest of the features of the handicap accessible room.

Can I go by the pictures on the RC website of the cabin types? 

Specifically, we are going on Harmony next Spring and pictures show either the Owners Suite and AquaTheater Suite with a tub and a separate walk-in shower.   Crown Loft is out due to the stairs.  Grand Suite has the big ledge.  Is it safe to assume all OS/ATS cabins have the same setup as the pictures or say a 50/50 chance that some cabins have different layouts?

Or it is safer to get a Ocean View Balcony cabin as it seems those cabins do not have a tub at all?  

I would contact the special needs department to discuss this.  I'm sure you are not the first person to have this as a real need.  

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

special_needs@rccl.com 

(866) 592-7225