Loyalty Ambassador on Liberty

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Loyalty Ambassador on Liberty
51 minutes ago, Sports Goddess said:

Was the loyalty ambassador Ruby? We were on Liberty in July. I found the card she gave us. Email os lb_loyaltyambassador@rccl.com. Hope this is what you were looking for.

Yes, Ruby Abaya was the C&A Loyalty on Liberty in September. Very nice, knowledgeable and did a wonderful job handling a problem. I wish I could right a wrong...I failed to drop a tip off to her and it has bugged me since we left.

Do you know if that is her email address or just one that is routed to the main office C&A department?

Ruby is the Loyalty Ambassador on Liberty and she is FANTASTIC!! Liberty is our go-to ship out of Galveston and Ruby is unbelievable Ruby's memory of guests and our preferences. We are getting on her again next Sunday and cannot wait. Unfortunately it is her last sailing our of Galveston and we could not miss that. Hate to see her go but know that the folks in Florida will enjoy her.

34 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Ruby is the Loyalty Ambassador on Liberty and she is FANTASTIC!! Liberty is our go-to ship out of Galveston and Ruby is unbelievable Ruby's memory of guests and our preferences. We are getting on her again next Sunday and cannot wait. Unfortunately it is her last sailing our of Galveston and we could not miss that. Hate to see her go but know that the folks in Florida will enjoy her.

Has she mentioned for how long she will be on the Liberty?  I will be sailing December 2nd.  Is she Filipina by any chance?