3 night dining package

CanHardlyWait

Ok, so in the planner it says enjoy dinner every night and lunch on sea days. Since it's a 3 night plan I assume every night is wrong? But does it mean on 3 days you use it you can do lunch, dinner, and as much as you can fit in one day, each of the 3 days of your choice? Or just 3 meals. Like if you use for lunch and dinner on same day, that becomes 2 out of 3? Just a little confused.

39 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

Its 3 meals, if you use one for lunch and one for dinner on 1 day. You will only have 1 left. I never use them for lunch.....I believe some ships didn't allow you to. 

I wish it was 3 days as in if lunch is available you could use it but it's just 3 in total. 

Ok, it won't let me take a screen shot, so I copied and pasted. And yes it's from the 3 night, not the UDP. Why do they say "Unlimited" when it's only 3. Is it me or is that paragraph misleading? (Not questioning you mind) There descriptions just drive me nuts sometimes.

What's Included

• Unlimited visits to specialty dining restaurants every night of your sailing and lunch on sea days.
  • For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit.

Another perfect example. On the app I'm looking at lunch menus. More interested in specialty dinning for lunch. Giovanni's Italian Kitchen is open for lunch on Day's 1, 5, and 7. Just looked at menu for all to see if it was the same. (Most usually are). On Day's 5 and 7 there is no adult menu. Only "kids entrees" and "kids desserts". Lol. I'm going to assume they serve adults for lunch on day 1, 5, and 7??? Or do I just try to reserve day 1? Lol. 

2 hours ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Also thinking about purchasing some of the individual lunch deals instead. My sailing has 4 specialty restaurants open for lunch on multiple days. 

Is your sailing a 3N sailing? Because currently for my 3N on Nav it says 3N unlimited.  If that is the case then you can do lunch and dinner.

On 9/12/2022 at 7:42 AM, Xaa said:

🙂  I have the app.  I just don't see that I can buy the packages from within it.  Sorry that I wasn't clear on that.

If you choose the Daily Planner icon (Middle Icon on the top, and choose the Dining option from that page you can reserve specialty dining from that page but I do not see  multiple dining packages.