Does Voyager have Freestyle machines yet?

THinPH

A lot has changed in the past few years, and the last post I found on this topic was a couple years old... so just wondering if Voyager has Freestyle soda machines yet?

If not, it probably doesn't make sense to get a soda package if we have to deal with a bar every time.

Sailing over Thanksgiving. Thanks!

47 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

You can always check the app and look at your sailing under beverages, it will list Freesytle locations. 

Sadly, the app doesn't even have a Beverages tab for my sailing... so not feeling confident. 😞 I was hoping maybe the app was just outdated, lol.

1 hour ago, teddy said:

I have researched this in anticipation of our October sailing on Voyager, and I have not found that Freestyle machines have been added.  

The ship we’re currently on, Liberty, doesn’t have them either  

The lack of Freestyle machines definitely keeps me from getting the soda package. 

That's a bummer! At least we're in port every day on Voyager so we won't need beverages onboard all day like we do on sea days, lol.

We've never gotten the soda package before so our cruise on Allure next week will determine if it makes sense for us in the future. 

Thanks for the feedback!

I really enjoy the package with the Freestyle machines because of the options….So many different flavors of soda, Powerade, Minute Maid, etc. 

The bars certainly have soda, but there isn’t much variety. 

Over the past week without the package, I only bought two Sprites.  It’s probably healthier for me anyway. 🤷‍♂️ 🙂

41 minutes ago, teddy said:

I really enjoy the package with the Freestyle machines because of the options….So many different flavors of soda, Powerade, Minute Maid, etc. 

The bars certainly have soda, but there isn’t much variety. 

Over the past week without the package, I only bought two Sprites.  It’s probably healthier for me anyway. 🤷‍♂️🙂

Exactly! Aside from the hassle of going to bars or whatever to get drinks, I typically drink sugar free, non carbonated beverages, so I'm excited about the light flavored lemonades in the machine. 

2 hours ago, THinPH said:

Exactly! Aside from the hassle of going to bars or whatever to get drinks, I typically drink sugar free, non carbonated beverages, so I'm excited about the light flavored lemonades in the machine. 

Along with the lemonades they have Powerade and Dasani flavored waters in the Freestyle machine, all have the sugar free "zero" options.

• 1 month later...

The asterisk by Freestyle Beverages references these terms.  I added the bold and underlining

*Prices subject to change without notice; gratuities may be added based on itinerary. Packages cannot be shared and are not transferable. All guests of legal drinking age in the same stateroom and under the same stateroom booking number are required to purchase the same alcoholic beverage package. Your check may reflect an additional tax for certain ports or itineraries. When ordering a beverage selection onboard, you must present your SeaPass card bearing the package identifier to your server. All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores. Coca-Cola Freestyle availability varies by ship. Package does not include room service, mini bar items and souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus, or super premium category beverages above $13. Package is subject to the terms of the Royal Caribbean International Alcohol Policy. ©2021 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. 21076069 • 5/10/2021