Canada 2 days testing, Bahamas 3, vax card optional

The health button in the app displays different info regarding pre cruise testing for Bahamas (3days) compared to a Canada sailing (2days). 

also note: it says “you may wish to bring your vaccine card”.  It appears it is no longer mandatory to bring them. (I will since they are paper clipped into the back of my passport)

and as was pointed out on another thread the health questions do not ask about Covid symptoms.

BB4A95FA-EE3E-408A-B94B-C7AEE72443F9.jpeg

63AB5F13-4A40-43A6-A3EE-9204CDC5BBD4.jpeg

48A0ED4F-7901-4C37-8D4B-21BC60FC07DF.jpeg

F53D6F1E-D696-40B2-9E89-52A621DB59E6.jpeg

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/cruise

yes, Canada is still requiring a pre-cruise test up to 2 days prior to sailing.  This is despite the fact I can fly there as a vaccinated foreigner without a pre-arrival test.  They still feel  "The chance of being infected with COVID-19 on cruise ships is very high, even if you’re fully vaccinated."  

hopefully this will be relaxed by October 23rd for my sailing but I am not holding my breath. 

As far as the Canadian verbiage I think they are suggesting take your proof of vaccination off the ship when visiting a port.  It wasn't that long ago you couldn't enter even a fast food restaurant in Canada without showing the guy who makes french fries your vaccination record.  In May in Vancouver I had to show mine to eat fish and chips in a bar.  YMMV.