non-carbonated, zero cal drinks

jce2

My wife recently had gastric "sleeve" surgery and now her diet is very limited.  For beverages she is basically down to water or non-carbonated zero calorie drinks like "propel" or "ice".  Are there any beverages available on board that meet this description.  I know she can get water, and if push-comes-to-shove I can always pack some propel packets to mix in the water.  Just trying to look for options (bad enough she gets to watch me eat a steak!)

Guest toodle68

For reasons that I can never fathom, my wife will not drink straight water.. so she always carries the flavor stuff to add to water.  When we were on Liberty, they had a flavored water every day in windjammer.. I believe it was sugar free.

With so much free food, I can't imagine just how difficult this is going to be for both of you..  

If you're on a ship with the Coca Cola Freestyle machines, you'll have a large selection of non carbonated flavored waters; however, you'll need to purchase the soda package to enjoy them.

That was what I was thinking.  Here's more info on them: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/07/20/coca-cola-freestyle-machines-royal-caribbean

Alas, no Freestyles on Liberty.  The hope is my wife will be able to enjoy some of the foods on board just in smaller portions.  Right now her diet really sucks as it is largely a 1/2 cup of canned chicken and some peas....YUCK!!  She has found that sugary stuff (ie. ice cream, donuts) do NOT do well!  She will probably order form the menu and I will eat what she cant finish (or my vacuum cleaner of a son who thinks an entire steak MUST be consumed In under a minute!)