Can’t change total up offer !!!!

Lately the Royal Up bids now say submitted. If yours says pending and you took the advice of @PPPJJ-GCVABas well and it is still locked it seems they may have you locked in for the upgrade. I hope that is happy news for you. Enjoy your sailing.

I'm at 26 bids now with zero "wins" ( ability to pay more ) but less then it cost to out right book. In one case I accidently slid the slider up to max bid, the one and only time I was ecstatic I didn't "win"

Good Luck with the outcome, I hope it brings you joy.

5 hours ago, Neesa said:

Lately the Royal Up bids now say submitted. If yours says pending and you took the advice of @PPPJJ-GCVABas well and it is still locked it seems they may have you locked in for the upgrade. I hope that is happy news for you. Enjoy your sailing.

I'm at 26 bids now with zero "wins" ( ability to pay more ) but less then it cost to out right book. In one case I accidently slid the slider up to max bid, the one and only time I was ecstatic I didn't "win"

Good Luck with the outcome, I hope it brings you joy.

What is the advice from @PPPJJ-GCVAB? Is it a trick to win bids?