Suite & Pinnicle Dining Benifits

CruiseGus

Start with I'm almost over even reading any FB groups anymore, because there is so so much blatantly wrong information posted it's almost ridicules.

Reading one, someone posted that for MTD Suites and Pinnacles can just cut to the front of the line.  Now i have been in Suites on Non-CK ships but I'm not Pin yet.

When i comment that i didn't think that was so, i was told it was one of the listed benefits.  

Well I looked and it does say "Priority Dining Reservations".  Which I read to mean getting preferred TIMES such as at specialty restaurants.

What say you folks, does that really give you permission to just walk to the front of the line for MTD?

Worked that way on Oasis class pre-pandemic but not the front of the line exactly.  There was a separate kiosk or host stand deeper in the MTD - MDR entrance.  It was not advertised with a sign but it was the Sky/Star class and Pinnacle host.  Other classes of ships did not have this that I've seen.  The suite concierge first told me about it several years ago.

I've hardly done MDR since the restart since they only offer later times now so I have no current experience.  

My experience is that the MDR and MTD want as many people as possible to dine there. We stayed in Sky class on Allure and got calls about dining in the MDR. We were told we could get priority seating and the one night we did dine there, they let us in early.  I had MTD and chose a couple of nights to make reservations, in case CK wouldn't have anything we liked, pre-cruise. Our reservations were for 8/8:15 but I recall the second night menu for CK didn't have anything we liked. We got there at 7:30 to confirm our 8:15 reservation and they told us, party of 6, if we wanted, they would take us now. There was a line of people waiting, a crew member was walking up and down the line. We had our seapass cards on display, so that might have prompted them to initiate everything.