Next Cruise-Every January

16 hours ago, Langolier said:

My wife and I are both retired, did Allure in Jan22 and booked in Oasis for Jan23.  Since we plan to cruise each January now, should we visit Next Cruise every time we board?

Welcome to the message boards!

I'd recommend you book the January cruises when the new itineraries come out.

Typically, new itineraries get released twice per year:

• November/December
  • March/April

If the new itinerary for your annual cruise comes out in November or December, I'd advocate booking then, and not waiting until January to book. 

I would like the cruise lines to publish the date new itineraries would be offered.  Southwest Airline informs us when new reservation intervals will open and the length of the interval.  They can plan ahead, so could the cruise lines

On Southwest website:

Now accepting reservations through January 04, 2023.

On July 21, 2022, our schedule will open for sale through March 08, 2023. (Date is subject to change).

42 minutes ago, Toby said:

I would like the cruise lines to publish the date new itineraries would be offered.  Southwest Airline informs us when new reservation intervals will open and the length of the interval.  They can plan ahead, so could the cruise lines

On Southwest website:

Now accepting reservations through January 04, 2023.

On July 21, 2022, our schedule will open for sale through March 08, 2023. (Date is subject to change).

They do.  

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2021/11/03/royal-caribbean-releases-2023-deployment-schedule

9 minutes ago, Toby said:

I stand corrected

Matt does a pretty job announcing release dates so if you follow the blog you'll stay in the know. 

Prior to the shutdown they followed an annual cadence more closely than they do now.  Maybe now that all ships are back in service they'll fall back into the regular pattern.  

33 minutes ago, twangster said:

Matt does a pretty job announcing release dates so if you follow the blog you'll stay in the know. 

Prior to the shutdown they followed an annual cadence more closely than they do now.  Maybe now that all ships are back in service they'll fall back into the regular pattern.  

I really do appreciate the information the blog provides.  If one doesn't know about this blog is this information also available directly from Royal Caribbean?

15 minutes ago, Toby said:

I really do appreciate the information the blog provides.  If one doesn't know about this blog is this information also available directly from Royal Caribbean?

It's provided to travel partners.  From there it disseminates onto the internet.   I don't know that they announce it to the public in advance.  If you get marketing emails from royal often those include announcements that some deployments have opened but I don't know that they send out the schedule of future opening dates in marketing emails.