C&A Upgraded Status/Repricing Opps

Just an FYI for others out there who are building their C&A points from gold or platinum levels, it's worth your effort to reprice any upcoming cruises as your status increases. I recently went from gold to emerald. I went out to the RC website and did mock bookings for all my upcoming cruises (five of them), and found significant savings on several of them - one was a nearly $500 savings. I called my TA and officially repriced my cruises and had reductions in price for all but two of them. The two that didn't get reductions in price were because they were cruises rebooked after RC cancellations and I was already getting a better than advertised price. I'll hit diamond after my next two cruises and will be looking at repricing remaining itineraries again after that. Every little bit of savings helps. 🙂

49 minutes ago, jabberwk said:

Just an FYI for others out there who are building their C&A points from gold or platinum levels, it's worth your effort to reprice any upcoming cruises as your status increases. I recently went from gold to emerald. I went out to the RC website and did mock bookings for all my upcoming cruises (five of them), and found significant savings on several of them - one was a nearly $500 savings. I called my TA and officially repriced my cruises and had reductions in price for all but two of them. The two that didn't get reductions in price were because they were cruises rebooked after RC cancellations and I was already getting a better than advertised price. I'll hit diamond after my next two cruises and will be looking at repricing remaining itineraries again after that. Every little bit of savings helps. 🙂

You should always look at repricing. It is definirly possible that a new status tier could reduce the price on a Balcony, although there could be other reasons also. 

If you use MEI travel, they do this for you!