Playmakers and Baseball package

19 hours ago, YOLO said:

Yes, as Pooch says - "Woo-Sox", but this is only their second season.  Prior to that they were "Paw-Sox" from Pawtucket, RI.  I grew up in RI.  I like the old mascot Paws better than the new mascot Woofster.

I saw Mark "The Bird" Fidrych pitch at McCoy Stadium for the PawSox.  The sox picked him up after he blew out his arm in Detroit.  I saw many MLB stars play there over the years...

I only speak tourist New England, but I believe you'd have to spell it "WorcestSox" then.  On second thought, I see the PR nightmare that possible phonetic issues could cause for outsiders.  Never mind.

Seriously though, MiLB is fantastic.  I'm a 15-20 minute drive to the Trenton Thunder.  Before the Yankees characteristically stabbed them in the back and withdrew their affiliation status without warning, I saw a number of Yankees stars rehabbing and making their way up through the system.  Not a Yankees fan AT ALL, but witnessing greatness is witnessing greatness, plus Bat Dogs!

download.jpg