3 Night Dining - order anything I want?

Hey There! My first post from a loyal RCB reader. I have cruised 2x on RCL and am 78 days away from Harmony of the Seas...CANT WAIT!

I am purchasing a dining package for the 1st time and will not be able to purchase the unlimited THIS time. I have elected to purchase the 3 night dining option. My 3 choices will be Izumi, Chops, and Jamie's(or Giovanni's, whatever lol) My Question is this: Once I sit down to dine, am I able to freely order anything off the menu (like the MDR) or am I limited to how much I can order? I understand the whole a la carte thing, but I just want to know if I am free to order 2 of "this" and a few appetizers, etc etc

I called to ask but did not get a clear answer. Any help would be great! THX!

Speaking only for Giovanni's Table (the original version), you are welcome/expected to order one pasta and one entree (I always get carbonara and a filet mignon for example). Never tried ordering multiple apps b/c it's already plenty of food.

At Sabor a month ago, we must have re-ordered apps 5 times b/c our family of 8 loved them so much. We also ordered extra desserts. Sabor is more casual of course.

Just ask. Worst they can do is say no but I have found my limited specialty dining experiences to be very accommodating to special requests.