Captain's Corner

I tend to shy away from these types of events as they usually only produce "canned answers".  That's not to fault the Captain or other officials that get involved in them.  But, I fully understand the corporate restraints, security concerns, knowing people's myriad of interpreting answers rightly, wrongly, or otherwise, and so on.  

I don’t particularly like asking questions in that forum…but I do enjoy hearing others ask away. I really make the effort to attend and support the event just by being there. Especially depending on the Captain, HD, CD at the time…for example; I love hearing the interaction between Capt. Srecko, CD Joff and HD Tony Curtis on the Anthem. Though they provide good answers to the questions, they add quite a bit of comic relief. I even jokingly suggested to them that they advertise themselves as a comedy trio and perform in the theater. 
I also believe Capt. Srecko is excellent at understanding and answering the questions. 

8 minutes ago, BrianB said:

I don’t particularly like asking questions in that forum…but I do enjoy hearing others ask away. I really make the effort to attend and support the event just by being there. Especially depending on the Captain, HD, CD at the time…for example; I love hearing the interaction between Capt. Srecko, CD Joff and HD Tony Curtis on the Anthem. Though they provide good answers to the questions, they add quite a bit of comic relief. I even jokingly suggested to them that they advertise themselves as a comedy trio and perform in the theater. 
I also believe Capt. Srecko is excellent at understanding and answering the questions. 

Yes!  They are truly entertaining and he is sincere in his answers.