xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Feb 5th 2023 Eastern Caribbean
  • 4 weeks later...

258 Days! I was finally able to start booking some activities such as drink and dining packages.  Also if you booked a while back might want to check current fares as they went down on our sailing. I was able to get about 400 bucks back. I just let my travel agent know and I had a refund in like 2 days!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 8:41 PM, LizzyBee23 said:

Absolutely stoked... We were on Harmony and got moved to this sailing. We were sad when we lost Coco Cay and considered switching sailings. Glad we didn't!

Yeah we were pretty bummed too. Glad to see it's back on!  By any chance have you been able to see any perfect day excursions like thrill Waterpark?  I can see anything. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Wonder of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ashleyrshipp said:

Hi!! Was wondering the same thing... This is our first cruise as well. So happy to see all the Black Friday sales for our trip!

Well glad to know we aren't the only ones on the ship!  This is our probably 6th cruise but first on royal. We have done Disney, Carnival, and Holland America in the past. Really looking forward to Wonder though! I swear I've watched every YouTube video at least twice!

• 4 weeks later...

1 MONTH 17 DAYS!

Anyone else getting super excited? I tell ya I have never needed a vacation more than this one! I'm here in Michigan and it's getting real dang cold real quick. Ready to get some Caribbean sunshine!

Any seasoned cruisers out there have any tips for that one thing everyone should bring that everyone forgets?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, CharmMicah68 said:

We are on the Wonder the week after you and all the shows were on the Royal App just yesterday.  This party of 12 travels!  We are booked for all the entertainment.....even the Escape Room.

.....now just waiting for Check in and the dash to get UDP bookings for 12.

Oh man the Escape room was not an option on the app to book for me! It was on the website but I missed it and it shows sold out 😥. My oldest boy really wanted to try this! Hopefully once onboard I can sneak in a res. I'll make sure we leave some fin and sun for your cruise and have fun!

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, julian sandoval said:

Our 25 th anniversary were gonna be joining you on the 12th. This ship looks awesome! We've been on liberty which was nice so we hope this is better. Alot of things have been sold out but we will enjoy our time regardless.

Well Happy Anniversary! I hope you have an excellent vacation! We've been looking forward to this for so long. I can't believe it's almost here! The only issue is that means it will almost be over😭

Enjoy yourselves and again, happy anniversary! 

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a couple weeks.... How was everyones cruise? Did anybody rebook? We booked ourselves a balcony room on Icon of the Seas February 24th! Can't wait! I'd love to hear how everyones trip was! We were blown away by all the shows but really loved inTENse and were fortunate enough to see it twice! 

I feel like they were pretty strict. You definitely were not allowed in the terminal until your time and they checked your time on your sail pass.  It is definitely worth it though because it makes the whole process extremely smooth. We had a 1030 time and we were onboard by like 1045! My advice would be to not arrive until your time. 

On 2/27/2023 at 5:10 AM, Morris Family said:

I feel like they were pretty strict. You definitely were not allowed in the terminal until your time and they checked your time on your sail pass.  It is definitely worth it though because it makes the whole process extremely smooth. We had a 1030 time and we were onboard by like 1045! My advice would be to not arrive until your time. 

Does the same hold true if you are in a suite, for example a Junior Suite?

17 minutes ago, HAK1906 said:

Does the same hold true if you are in a suite, for example a Junior Suite?

I cannot speak for that as we were not in a suite. I would, however, imagine that you will still pick an arrival time in the app prior to sailing. You may, however, have your choice of arrival times.  Again I'm not sure though.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Feb 5, 2023 - Feb 12, 2023(7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 4 months later...
On 2/26/2023 at 5:40 PM, Morris Family said:

Well it's been a couple weeks.... How was everyones cruise? Did anybody rebook? We booked ourselves a balcony room on Icon of the Seas February 24th! Can't wait! I'd love to hear how everyones trip was! We were blown away by all the shows but really loved inTENse and were fortunate enough to see it twice! 

I just found this message board. Great to have this resource.  My husband and I were on the same trip as you in February. In the winter we live in Cape Canaveral, five minutes from the port, so we finally took the plunge and started cruising. Wonder was amazing. It was only our third cruise and our first 7 day. The ship was incredible. We loved everything about it. I love the promenade view rooms because I feel like I'm in Times Square and not in the middle of the ocean. Ocean views make me dizzy.  

The entertainment was spectacular. We saw almost every show twice and the ice show 3 times. We didn't book anything until we got on the ship because I didn't know you could, but as soon as we got on we booked at the service desk. I won't make that mistake the next time.  I can't remember which show InTENse was, but I loved them all. We saw the Beatles show in the small theater and again at the aquatic theater. And the aquatic show was off the charts.  We only ate in the dining room, no specialty restaurants and I thought the food and service were great. 

I hope you had as great a time as we did. Our next cruise is Oct. 5th on Liberty from Cape Liberty in NJ to New England and Canada for 14 days. 14 days of no cooking, no cleaning and no worries!  Fortunately, my daughter lives 20 minutes from the port. I just have to drive 5 1/2 hours from Rochester.

Here's to the next one!